Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Brag#23 : Sarcasism has never been this sexy

  • A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.
  • All of your ancestors must number in the millions; it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you.
  • All that you are you owe to your parents.
    Why don't you send them a penny and square the account?
  • Any friend of yours ... is a friend of yours.
  • Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!
  • Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
  • Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?
  • As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?
  • At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people - you are obnoxious in a different and worse way!
  • Brains aren't everything
    . In fact, in your case they're nothing!
  • Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.
  • Can I borrow your face for a few days while my ass is on vacation?
  • Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!
  • Don't get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance?
  • Don't let your mind wander -- it's too little to be let out alone.
  • He's not stupid; he's possessed by a retarded ghost.
  • I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!
  • I don't know who you are, but whatever it is, I'm sure everyone will agree with me.
  • I don't mind that you are talking so long as you don't mind that I'm not listening.
  • I like you. People say I've no taste, but I like you.
  • I like your approach, now let's see your departure.
  • I'd like to give you a going-away present ... but you have to do your part.
  • I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
  • I'd like to leave you with one thought ... but I'm not sure you have a place to put it!
  • I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
  • I'll never forget the first time we met - although I'll keep trying.
  • I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?
  • I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.
  • There are several people in this world that I find obnoxious and you are all of them.

No comments: