Monday, September 8, 2008

Brag#17: 7even Things

Seven things to be done before my death.
  1. Meet one particular person, which I don't think it's wise for me to state his/her name.
  2. SKY DIVING!
  3. Get my hands dirty with the Broadcasting / Filming field.
  4. Sell t-shirts designed by me and Wedgie as business.
  5. Leave my mark in every continent on this planet called Earth.
  6. Do the most major craziest shet that would have the police hunt my black ass down just for a day
    OR
    Drive to the most fastest speed that even the police can't fine me for speeding!
  7. Conquer Youtube Fab Life for Malaysia.

Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.
  1. Suicide probably - even thought I wanted to liek a bazillion times but I must set an example to my nieces and nephews that no matter what shet you're going through, don't go for suicide.
  2. Taking major drugs - but weed would be just alright.
  3. Kill another human?
  4. Get married just to be a housewife? Ew
  5. To reach the majorness of obesity.
  6. Smotthered with creepy crawlers or even eat them - major eek-ness!
  7. Get involve with someone taken again (it happened ONCE and I've NEVER mean to!)?

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
  1. Strip butt naked for as long as I'm alone.
  2. Hanging around with my imaginary people.
  3. Shaving me pubes
  4. Singing
  5. Pee out rainbow river
  6. Pooping rods of gold
  7. Ooh, how about masturbation?

Seven fav sentences/quotes.

  1. It's not QUEER to love another human being
  2. Homosexual is NORMAL, heterosexual is just so common
  3. Love knows no GENDER
  4. Smack you bitch I will
  5. Imma betchslap you, you shetbag.
  6. ...so hawt it's hawter than the sun!
  7. I think I might need to poop now... o_O
Seven favourite songs from all time
  1. You Get What You Give , New Radicals
  2. Sugar, Were Going Down , Fall Out Boy
  3. Famous Last Word , My Chemical Romance
  4. Say What You Want , Texas
  5. Shake It , Metro Station
  6. Itu Kamu , Estranged
  7. Barely Breathing , Duncan Sheik
*There's so much more, must it be 7even???*

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
  1. When I've really lost my head - don't EVER touch me!
  2. Test my emotions
  3. If I didn't do any-fucking-thing wrong to you, better treat me nicely.
  4. Mainly, my mum would keep wanting to have what I have in my hand that I've made for myself - that really annoy me coz its like EVERYTIME want it off from me! ... mainly its food
  5. Pick a fight with me, I'll fight you back either physically or verbal - pick one and I'll smack you right back.
  6. Being fucking rude/offensive.
  7. Embarrass me ?

Seven people to tag.
  1. Wedgie
  2. Sarah
  3. M
  4. Denise
  5. Idan
  6. Jasreen
  7. Amani ?

No comments: