Monday, September 15, 2008

Brag#20: The Secret Life of Bees



I AM MAJOR EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE!

QUEEN LATIFAH
(Queen of Talent!)
DAKOTA FANNING
(the kid that makes you wish you wna be her)
JENNIFER HUDSON
(from her winning supporting role for Dreamgirls, and yes I've seen her act - she was brilliant!)
ALICIA KEYS
(I believe this is most likely her FIRST act in a movie so I am pretty excited about that.
In fact during my watch on her video clip of
Teenage Love Affair and You'll Never See Me Again, I had a strong sense she would turn out to be in the movies one day and BAM! here she is with the best actresses in Hollywood!)

SOPHIE OKONEDO
(I've so far only remember her as the 4-handed woman in red from AeonFlux she stared aside with Charlize Theron. But I'm pretty sure she has acted much more outstanding roles in other movies, just that I'm not pretty clear whats it were ... BUT SHE IS REAL GOOD ANYWAY, with out a doubt fosho)


The movie is based from this book by Sue Monk Kidd
(lol at first I spelled it Dikk instead - wtf is wrong with me lol)

Anyhow, The Secret Life Of Bees, is set in South Carolina in 1964, is the moving tale of Lily Owens (Fanning) a 14 year-old girl who is haunted by the memory of her late mother (Burton). To escape her lonely life and troubled relationship with her father (Bettany), Lily flees with Rosaleen (Hudson), her caregiver and only friend, to a South Carolina town that holds the secret to her mother's past. Taken in by the intelligent and independent Boatwright sisters (Latifah, Okonedo and Keys), Lily finds solace in their mesmerizing world of beekeeping.

So yeah!


Let's see... what can I predict about movie... Hm...
I'm sure they'll involve some singing... I THINK la coz ... there was a black dude sang a lil so its a sign plus you've got Quenn Latifah, Jennifer Hudson & Alicia Keys ! HOW COULD THEY NOT SING! They better sing or else this movie is just going to disappoint meh!
Ok maybe not so disappointing ah... but really, why put 3HREE talented singers in one movie - WHY if its not for that gifted voice box in their throat - tell meh lay-dees and gent-tell-men! lol But the again, its alright if the don't, it's just the thought of having very talented people in one movie is just total awesome sauce, just makes you wna hump to honey comb :D !

And of YES! DAKOTA FANNING is so grown up! She has REAL TITTIES! ITS REAL! Those lil humps are NATURAL REAL TITTIES! She's such a big girl now!
Aaaaaaaaaawe ... *wipes happy tears*
And ohmahgawdness, for an early teenager, she can pull of an accent like that and she did so majorly well like she just blew me with ommahgawded away!
See what I mean how effing gifted she is and makes you so jealous you just want to be her!? I've adore DF since ... hm... since all her movies, the year when Hide & Seek came out.
I sooooo really hope she doesn't end up like Lohan or that one hit wonder kid from ET, I really hope she becomes waaaay succesful than Drew Barrymore (I love Barrymore, she's so cuteness)

Anyhow, since the movie is based from a book, this movie SHOULD be really good like major major good... More than major good, somewhat to ultimate awesome sauce covered on awesomeness.
This movie better not let me down, the trailer has got hooked and I can't wait to check it out.
ALL MOVIES BASED FROM BOOKS ARE AWESOMENESS! ... except for Harry Potter because they've chopped down a WHOLE lot from the original story line - betches.


I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!


oh, and also a Singaporian indie movie which Siti Danisa Mahmud (I named her that) has starred in The Funeral Party, which she said it's a dark comedy, I like dark comedy, Tim Burton for the win!
So
DENISE CHAN, the girl I met in My Chemical Romance mosh pit back in 9Dec'07, I'm still stalking you *secretly evil LOL*
... and King-ky <3
lol and oh yes - before you, my dear readers, about to dial for the FBI saying you've found a stalker, better don't.
I'm just Denise's
personal stalker, we're friends - we talk, we don't run after each other with a Chicken Rice Butcher Knive. LoL
I'm the
friendly stalker
GGG (Gelak Golek Golek, meaning RollOverLaughing) stupid


ha... ANYWAY, I WANT TO WATCH THE SECRET LIFE OF BEES!
and Funeral Party =)




and curses this damn editing post shet, I've ALREADY SET THE FONTS SIZE CORRECTLY, WHY DO YOU NOT OBEY MY COMMAND!?!? DO YOU WANT ME TO KEEP TYPING IN THE WRATH OF THE CAPS LOCKS JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS????
geezuz

2 comments:

Iventwhinecryhere said...

waa...i baru tahu about this movie from ur page..now im excited as well! :)

Iventwhinecryhere said...

i so wanna watch this movie!!!!!ehhe