Thursday, July 17, 2008

Brag#2 : Sem4Resulto

ok yawnzorz

I guess my start off with a new blog is gonna suck a lil because my sister is keeping my mac
away from me so she could monitor my internet usage.

My result didn't turn out so good but i didn't flunk this time, just not good enough - just enough for a pass thus my sister got upset and betch at me for it.
I'm just tired of repeating the whole damn thang again, the lecturers knows i've got the skills, just the due dates bores me... but however, you just HAVE to do it.

I thought i'd be able to pass up my Illustration assignments but i failed cause my Flash assignment got canceled rather than saved so i had to re-do the whole damn thing. So i hadn't have enough time to do for illustration and i jsut gave on that subject, plus i hate it. i don't FEEL it anymore... its a total betch.
And oh! they keep failing me for moral studies - like whathell?! i didn't flunk for fucks sakes!?
piece of shait ass...

blergh - whatever, i better log off before my sister comes home
cheers

No comments: