Sunday, July 13, 2008

Brag#1 : A New Begining

OK
Well... it has been a REAL long time since I made a proper blog besides Myspace recently but that's just for like a memo for myself so it's a bleh or something... i don't know
I've ditched Vox even though its actually a really nice blog service but due to idiotic friends I've decided to ignore that piece of shet and try out blogspot which seem to have many people has been using ...
I also use to blog a lot in vampirefreaks back in the days ... then things (personal issues) just got me real tangled and i felt like blogging is only causing more problems rather then realizing stress and etc

Anyhoooooo.... lets see what we have ..erm...
Well currently I'm working on some videos I'm experimenting with split screens. Since I'm not the richest of the rich, i use demos and some free ugly effects for my iMovie HD6 lol
thanx to www.stupendous-software.com
So for split screen I'll be editing a video which has me and a fan/online friend miming to MyBoo by Usher+AliciaKeys. I'm gonna tell more details on this until the next post along with its video =p
So right now I'm trying my luck on Timbaland's The Way I Are. Same case, I aint TELLIN'! Bahahahaha
OK, whatever.

I'm now in Semester 5 which is great - i hope. This semester I'll be starting to sell stuff so I'm hoping to sell tees.

erm... there's probably more to say but it's already 3:15am and I think I better off to bed before i really drain out my energy before class.
Til then - BLEH!

No comments: